Ding! Now gimme some Angry Orchard.

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
Well a happy birthday and, if you do get your Angry Orchard, a very merry AM drinking to you.

Reactions: NKato

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
TEST Squadron: Where you an achievement award for having a birthday!

Happy Birthday Nkato!

I am happy to share this day with you for the second time!

In my head I keep thinking that TEST is not that old, but this is now the second birthday we are sharing with you!

We looking forward to celebrating the next one aboard the Bengal Carrier, you get the Captains chair as part of the festivities!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
TEST Squadron: Where you an achievement award for having a birthday!

Happy Birthday Nkato!

I am happy to share this day with you for the second time!

In my head I keep thinking that TEST is not that old, but this is now the second birthday we are sharing with you!

We looking forward to celebrating the next one aboard the Bengal Carrier, you get the Captains chair as part of the festivities!
He gets the Chair to view the sun as we fly into it at full speed. Most epic party ending ever.

Reactions: NKato and honcho12

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
He gets the Chair to view the sun as we fly into it at full speed. Most epic party ending ever.
We could do that, but I was thinking we all abandon ship, leaving him as the only person on it, then send in a wing of 20 Retaliators and blow it up!

More explosions that way.

"Sweet! Im the Captian now! ... Hey, where is everybody going?"

"DANGER: INCOMING TORPEDOS!"

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Just got some Angry Orchard (six pack of Crisp Apple), but not the variety crate. Fred Meyer was sold out of those, but stocker said that they should have it in tomorrow. Will check then.

BOOZE TIME!

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
Just got some Angry Orchard (six pack of Crisp Apple), but not the variety crate. Fred Meyer was sold out of those, but stocker said that they should have it in tomorrow. Will check then.

BOOZE TIME!
I love 12 pack samplers of things, happy birthday!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Happy Birthday Nkato :D

Now sit back enjoy some booze, and imagine how glorious ti will be in future when we can bash Auroras to celebrate birthdays in PU!!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Happy birthday!

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Thank you for all the birthday wishes, guys! We're now 4 hours away from midnight, so once the clock hits that point, my birthday is over. Thank god.

Oh right, before I forget: My birthday wishlist is the complete Blu-Ray set of the Battlestar Galactica series, including side stories and movies that were made after the new series. https://amzn.com/w/342O3MHLQ14U2

Thought I'd put that out there. >.>

Forgot your password?