[Diplomacy] Spacebears United

WickedWizard

Ensign
Jan 22, 2014
Dear recruits of the TEST Corps,

Earlier today my ship's radar got in contact with seungryul. He seems like a really, really nice guy and told me a tiny bit about the guild he's in; TEST Squadron. I loved your org page and history; old friends from several games coming together to venture through space in Chris Roberts' upcoming space sim. It reminded me of our own little guild consisting of members who have known each other for a couple of years now; ever since we actively played WoW and SW:TOR a couple of years back.

We're a bunch of people (all EU based) who are eagerly awaiting the release of Star Citizen. Each one of us has his/her own interests; some of us prefer pvp'ing on a large scale and can't wait to battle it out amongst the stars and others are more in for exploring, mining, trading and/or bounty hunting for example. Right now our org page does not look very impressive, but even if it would have been, it wouldn't be able to fully reflect our enthusiasm for this game. This is our org page. Our guildleader Elo really liked your org page and introduction video as well, and we are both considering joining TEST Squadron once multiple org membership is implemented. :)

I hope we all can make even more friends here and connect with people on a level that goes beyond our dream as far as socializing in a video game can go. We're all here to live the dream, envisioned by Chris Roberts and brought to life by CIG thanks to the help and financial backbone of a wonderful community, one of which I'm proud to be a part of.

See y'all in the 'verse, look out for the Spacebears! We tend to give out hugs, with or without permission.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Awww thanks for all that praise! Looks like the beer is on the house :)

Yeah it is sad that multiple memberships are not yet allowed as we can branch out into so many more things upon launch. Hope to see you around and good luck with recruiting o/

Reactions: WickedWizard

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
Thanks for checking in and saying hi, WickedWizard. Nice to meet more good peeps, and it's always good to have alliances with broader time zone coverage for that day we land a Bengal.

Please do hang out here and join in on the banter. Bring some friends; there's room enough at the bar!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to our humble little slice of the web. 1st round's on the house.

Forgot your password?