Disabled links after "back"

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I usually just go through the "new posts" one after the other every time I visit, but I've noticed a few times this happens.

Basically, anything under the Resources in the main page, the links are unclickable after I go "back" on my browser. That includes "Media" "Strategies" "Tutorial" "Forum Bugs/Suggestions" "Other Games" and "Random Spam"

I have to hit F5 to refresh before they become clickable again.

Is it just me?

Also, I'm using Chrome, and I hit "back" on my mouse's G4 key (Logitech G700)

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I usually just go through the "new posts" one after the other every time I visit, but I've noticed a few times this happens.

Basically, anything under the Resources in the main page, the links are unclickable after I go "back" on my browser. That includes "Media" "Strategies" "Tutorial" "Forum Bugs/Suggestions" "Other Games" and "Random Spam"

I have to hit F5 to refresh before they become clickable again.

Is it just me?

Also, I'm using Chrome, and I hit "back" on my mouse's G4 key (Logitech G700)
I think it has something to do with the "to the top" button that was introduced earlier. I've noticed it happening to me too. Seems like its a layer about half of the page because if I scroll down I can click on some of them.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I think it has something to do with the "to the top" button that was introduced earlier. I've noticed it happening to me too. Seems like its a layer about half of the page because if I scroll down I can click on some of them.
I had it before the "back to top" button...
I noticed however the reddit sidebars became unclickable if the links were too low because of the stupid "headdit" thinggy...

I don't think this is it

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I had it before the "back to top" button...
I noticed however the reddit sidebars became unclickable if the links were too low because of the stupid "headdit" thinggy...

I don't think this is it
Ahh, good point as that was happening to me as well.

Protac

Captain
Jun 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Protac
Slight necrobump, but I can confirm this is also happening with me. Google Chrome version 35.0.1916.114 m.

Reactions: zeddie

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
It might actually be our Cloudflare caches acting out and causing such unresponsiveness. I have also realized this and still looking for causes. :)

Forgot your password?