Do we have time to watch one more?

How many times have you watched Battlestar Galactica (2003)?

• One and done

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • A few times

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I've lost count

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • What's Battlestar Galactica?

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Loonetik

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Loonetik

Frak me, I've started watching Battlestar Galactica for the sixth? time and it's so hard to get over how amazing the show is.

Episode two where the president has to make a call to leave thousands of people behind to save tens of thousands gets me every time.

If you're one of the unlucky souls who haven't seen it you should take a week off work and binge. You won't regret it.

Portlandia has an episode that highlights binge watching BSG.

Bonus poll, who's watched Galactica (1980) and Battlestar Galactica (1978)?

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
We just rewatched it again. Wife's second time and my forth. Our inspiration to rewatch? The Portlandia video....

Can I get a answer in the terms of a made for YouTube video series (like blood and chrome) to explain Starbuck? Just sayin...

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
The battlestar episode of Portlandia is a freakin classic. Got me to watch BSG when I saw it. "You better get these white folks out my kitchen, Ron!"

Reactions: Blind Owl

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
eh, doesn't match the campiness of the 70s version and it focuses too much on interpersonal conflict (big in the 2000s)

For those that miss the political element, I think you can probably just watch Designated Survivor which started on this season (ABC I believe), as the first few episodes seem to be drawn from the same brainstorming session.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Crud. I watched all the way through season three several years back, and had to stop due to not being able to afford the last season. I should probably look into that again...

Forgot your password?