DotA 2: reborn

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
DotA 2 is getting a major overhaul with the new Source 2 engine. A lot of great features come with it:

- custom games
- better netcode
- new graphics
- new interface
- source filmmaker integration
- much more

Full details can be found here.

If you aren't already a DotA fan, now is the best time to start playing it. It is tough to learn but so much fun once you get the hang of it. You will never stop learning DotA.

As a total newb I recommend two things:

This video 'how to play DotA in 4 minutes'

This Guide 'Welcome to DotA, you suck'

I would also love to arrange some sort of TEST DotA group. I am absolutely happy to show anyone interested the ropes of this game. I am by no means a pro at it, but I think I am good enough to show you what's what.

So if anyone is interested, either learning the game or having some group matches, just post here.

kokizidesu

Lieutenant
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
kokizi
Have been playing Dotka for quite a while, the custom games on Reborn are pretty fun. Would've been better if I didn't auto disconnect every 10 mins or something

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
Just fyi: The Rick & Morty announcer pack is available. Normally I don't care about stuff like that, but this announcer is just too good.

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
I'd be up for a game. I've played a little with friends and can mostly defeat medium bots. Laugh it up! I wish I had more time for it. I know about 4 characters so if anyone else is new please join!

Reactions: TypeO
Forgot your password?