Drunk flight, best flight

Sola Aesir

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
SolaAesir
Sola Aesir [SO-la EH-seer], or just Sola, checking in. I have yet to notice a difference between my sober flight skills and drunk flight skills so I figure I should practice both at the same time.

Where you from stranger?

Originally Southern Oregon, USA but now I live in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis & St Paul), Minnesota, USA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The sheer scope of the game, if they manage to pull even half of it off it will be awesome. Combine that with my love for sandbox MMOs and flight/space sims and SC seemed like a no-brainer.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I tend to lean toward exploration and industry so seeing those get ironed out will be pretty awesome. Otherwise just a space-based MMO with depth that's a little more hands on than Eve.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Probably Super Mario Bros on the NES

What other games do you play?
Eve, Smite, Space Engineers, random strategy or RPG games that pop up on Steam.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Looked through the Organizations page on the RSI site and recognized the name from Eve. I considered joining then but decided to hold off for a bit. I got an invite a couple days later and it seemed like a no-brainer.

Picard or Kirk?
Easily Picard, the perfect starship captain. If I wanted a space cowboy I'd pick Malcolm Reynolds

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! May your beer be cold, your partner warm, and your Aurora lodged into a Bengals' superstructure!

Reactions: Sola Aesir
Forgot your password?