Drunk Quest! (Tabletop Simulator)

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
So, @Arrangingstars, @Renshnard, and I were playing Tabletop Simulator tonight and Stars brought up a game called Drunk Quest to see if it sounded interesting. Ren and I both agreed that it sounded like a game that would lead to many laughs and a night of fun for those who decide to join us. The gameplay seems quite similar to Munchkin so if you've ever played that and enjoy drinking with TESTies, this is your game! :)

So come join us for a night of drinking, merriment, and laughter this Friday, October 16th @ 7:00PM EST. Stars and I are both flexible regarding the time and date, so if enough people want a different time, we'll make sure to include you!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'll go ahead and make a special booze trip for this one. Save a spot at the table for me!

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
yall gotta get on pictionary, mad fun. depending on whats going on tonight i might join.

Reactions: PSIcoh

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
So we're planning on playing Drunk Quest first, but I love playing tabletop games. So if people are up for it, I'll gladly continue playing other games. =)

Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Getting responsible grown-up shit done so I can hop on with you silly buggers a tiempo!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
So we never even managaed to finish a single game. Thjere was a lot of yelling and cheating. One of us was trying to do shots of Fireball un place of sips of beer, and he muted/deafened himself during the middle of the first game. Many toastes were hoisted, and there was singing and reveling, and cautions to drink water along with spirits to avert the dreaded hangover monster.

All in all, a rousing success. Looking forwartd to the next one!

Pictured: the chaos preceding Stars flipping the server and going off to shott people in CS:GO

Forgot your password?