Dwarf Fortress

Barthanes

Admiral
Nov 10, 2013
RSI Handle
BarthanesGraves
Hey testes we are getting to be a pretty large group and it got me wondering whether anyone would be interested in a dwarf fortress succession game.

The turns would be two years in game or two weeks real time. We can use my Google drop box to pass on the save file. Post up if you are interested. Turns will be first come first serve.

I will be using the latest version of the lazy newb pack.

Reactions: TypeO

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
I pledge for a one year succession game as two years is a very long time for someone to fuck up. I would be up for it. Though I don't know how to magma.

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
We would also need to have dwarves named after testies.
Absolutely. I would volunteer to be our brewer/cook or a craftdwarf. I would make mugs all day everyday.

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
Don't make it too tough please. I am not a DF pro. :D

Barthanes

Admiral
Nov 10, 2013
RSI Handle
BarthanesGraves
From the journal of the first overseer.

15 Granite 125
"We arrived today, this glorious day we have struck the earth. I had the miners dig out an area to plant our first season of plump helmets and set the farmer to work planting. We should have a bountiful harvest. TypeO was milling about being useless until I had him start moving our food supplies underground to prevent spoilage somewhat, a cat has been stationed in the food stockpile to keep out the vermin."

18 Felsite 125
"The lads have finished work on the defenses and I have set them to start digging out our Great Hall, as well as the kitchens and animal pens. In other news the harvest has been bountiful so far and some cougar has been killing off the local Hoary Marmot population. I hope it doesn't go for TypeO while he is picking clean the brush out in the area, I gave him a meat coat for extra protection"

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
While I'd love to try my hand at this, all of my attempts at DF have ended with extremely rapid deaths. Like, not even interesting ones, just boring ones where they get into a depression/miasma/sobriety spiral and either murder each other or just run in circles and scream until they die.

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
While I'd love to try my hand at this, all of my attempts at DF have ended with extremely rapid deaths. Like, not even interesting ones, just boring ones where they get into a depression/miasma/sobriety spiral and either murder each other or just run in circles and scream until they die.
At least you didn't let your dwarves die by flooding your fortress with magma in an attemp to make magma furnaces.

Forgot your password?