Ebay sales

diskawrs

Captain
Feb 13, 2020
RSI Handle
diskawrs
So not sure if it is ok to post here by I cleaning out all my cupboard and basically putting up everything for sale.
Still need to make a complete list of the new hardware dual PC stream setup, I bought like my brand new AW 34" UWHD monitor (less than 60days ago).
Only shipping to UK and maybe Europe depending on the cost, if anyone sees anything that they interested in just give me a shout.

PS> I found my boat ! 35ft Hallberg Rassy Rasmus, Old and needs some work but hey.

diskawrs

Captain
Feb 13, 2020
RSI Handle
diskawrs
Tried to add my whole setup to ebay :( got declined due to amount limit.

IMG_20200115_170639.jpg

Not listed is also all the heavy duty cabling for audio, HDMI, USB. I spared no expense with this setup.

Gaming Rig
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Eight Core 4.4GHz Processor
Asus Prime X570-Pro Motherboard
Asus ROG STRIX GTX1080TI O11G GAMING
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Black 32GB
Corsair Hydro Series H100i Platinum SE RGB Liquid CPU Cooler
Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Case
Corsair Professional Platinum Series HX850i Power Supply Unit
Steel Series Artic PRO Wireless Headset / Game DAC
Dell Alienware Monitor - AW3420DW 34"
Secondary monitor is a LG 1080HD

Streaming Rig
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X 3.6Ghz Eight Core,
ASUS Prime X370-PRO Motherboard,
Corsair Vengeance 16GB
Corsair Hydro Series H100i Platinum SE RGB Liquid CPU Cooler
Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Case
Corsair Professional Platinum Series HX850i Power Supply Unit
Elgato Game Capture 4K60 Pro MK.2
Samson SAC01UPRO USB Microphone + Samson Shock Mount + Blue boomstick
Logitech C920 As front Camera
Logitech C920 HD Pro As Room Camera

Two PUTORSEN® Heavy Duty Monitor Arm
UGREEN KVM for USB devices
Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
Corsair Keyboard K55RGB
Corsair MM350 Extended X-Large, Anti-Fray Cloth Gaming Mouse Mat
Heavy Duty standing table twin motor.

DOES NOT INCLUDE THE TABLE ITSELF.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
So not sure if it is ok to post here by I cleaning out all my cupboard and basically putting up everything for sale.
Still need to make a complete list of the new hardware dual PC stream setup, I bought like my brand new AW 34" UWHD monitor (less than 60days ago).
Only shipping to UK and maybe Europe depending on the cost, if anyone sees anything that they interested in just give me a shout.

PS> I found my boat ! 35ft Hallberg Rassy Rasmus, Old and needs some work but hey.
Checked out the boat, looks really nice! If I found the right one lol

Best wishes for your adventures. I'd like to take some of your stuff but alas I can only offer a few empty vape liquid bottles and a well-chewed pink cloth measuring tape that was made in Japan.

Actually, I see something in your ebay listings that interests me greatly...

diskawrs

Captain
Feb 13, 2020
RSI Handle
diskawrs
Yea that the yacht, obviously it does not look that nice anymore but I rather have a solid hull from a well known builder even if it almost 40 years old.
I going to take 6months or so at a boat yard fixing her up to be almost what she used to.
Once I got everything sold and I can find a dock in Hamberg I am set ... after I get rid of everything ofcourse. If everything fails and it sinks oh well, still have a home in UK and Germany to go back to.

• o7
Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Yea that the yacht, obviously it does not look that nice anymore but I rather have a solid hull from a well known builder even if it almost 40 years old.
I going to take 6months or so at a boat yard fixing her up to be almost what she used to.
Once I got everything sold and I can find a dock in Hamberg I am set ... after I get rid of everything ofcourse.
use closed cell spray foam for insulation it will save you space alot less is needed vs the thicker stuff. Also make sure you check for any corrosion on the external parts of the ship. It can be extrememly costly to have it repaired by a good welder. Also are you able to take it out of the water or would all the repairs even hull repairs be required in the water? if its in the water Underwater welding is going to kill you cost wise. might be a good idea to have a UT inspection performed. Last but not least look for any repair welds that the previous owner may have had made to the boat in its lifetime if they were done improperly. Usually the UT inspector will do that for you but i dont know how they are in the regular world. You don't want your hull breaking while you are at sea just to see your wonderful ship sink with you on board.(the spray foam will help keep it floating for a while though! lol.)

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Does wood rust, and needs to be welded? or it just looks like wood and it's actually a metal boat. I have no idea what I'm talking about lol
But I like boats, been toying with the idea of getting a very small one for the lake here to take out in the summers.

Reactions: diskawrs

diskawrs

Captain
Feb 13, 2020
RSI Handle
diskawrs
use closed cell spray foam for insulation it will save you space alot less is needed vs the thicker stuff. Also make sure you check for any corrosion on the external parts of the ship. It can be extrememly costly to have it repaired by a good welder. Also are you able to take it out of the water or would all the repairs even hull repairs be required in the water? if its in the water Underwater welding is going to kill you cost wise. might be a good idea to have a UT inspection performed. Last but not least look for any repair welds that the previous owner may have had made to the boat in its lifetime if they were done improperly. Usually the UT inspector will do that for you but i dont know how they are in the regular world. You don't want your hull breaking while you are at sea just to see your wonderful ship sink with you on board.(the spray foam will help keep it floating for a while though! lol.)
Wait weldig on a Mahogany and GPR hull? Close cell foam spray is probs the worst one could use or do you mean something like EPS70 Expanded Polystyrene? I think I am prepared to do quite a tad of work, originally I was looking for a MK1 Catalina 30 or a Pearson 34 to 42 which have wooden frames and tons of rot and keen issues at this age but now I am sticking to encapsulated or long keen range. The Rasmus and 352 do have some wooden frame parts which become an issue over the years but easy to fix by cutting out, epoxy and glassing it over again as long as the prep work is done clean.
Problem is now being able to get there and see the boat, reason it is cheap is there is no engine in it which is ok because I wanted to install a electrical motor anyway also I am more the kind that believes a sailboat should sail and not motor as soon as there is only 1 knot of wind. :D
Also being monohulls, there is no way to stop it sinking if you run a ground, we are talking about 3 to 5ton ballast boats here. Alternatively the cheap solution is to get a sprout or gemini catamaran hull but that wil just double the cost in everything. Antifouling, engines, etc double of everything.
I going to go crazy and skip surveyors cause most of them are useless and don't know what they talking about and the only ones I trust are in US :D

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Wait weldig on a Mahogany and GPR hull? Close cell foam spray is probs the worst one could use or do you mean something like EPS70 Expanded Polystyrene? I think I am prepared to do quite a tad of work, originally I was looking for a MK1 Catalina 30 or a Pearson 34 to 42 which have wooden frames and tons of rot and keen issues at this age but now I am sticking to encapsulated or long keen range. The Rasmus and 352 do have some wooden frame parts which become an issue over the years but easy to fix by cutting out, epoxy and glassing it over again as long as the prep work is done clean.
Problem is now being able to get there and see the boat, reason it is cheap is there is no engine in it which is ok because I wanted to install a electrical motor anyway also I am more the kind that believes a sailboat should sail and not motor as soon as there is only 1 knot of wind. :D
Also being monohulls, there is no way to stop it sinking if you run a ground, we are talking about 3 to 5ton ballast boats here. Alternatively the cheap solution is to get a sprout or gemini catamaran hull but that wil just double the cost in everything. Antifouling, engines, etc double of everything.
I going to go crazy and skip surveyors cause most of them are useless and don't know what they talking about and the only ones I trust are in US :D
You can use the EPS70 if you like thats another option just easier to fit between studs. and you shouldnt do it until after you have finished welding in those areas. are you planning on putting sheet metal on the walls vice wood, drywall or concrete bored? there are a lot of ways to attack this beast but closed cell spray you only need 2 inchs to get a normal Rvalue 13 which is sufficient for a house. it saves space. Now if you are trying to insulate directly on the metal then i beleive dont quote me that you need a fireproof closed cell spray foam the big thing to remember is make sure you put something between the metal and the foam so that the foam doesnt stick directly to the metal because its going to be super hard to get off later. the thing spray foam benefit you the most on is it will close all air gaps between the wall so no cold air will transfer through.

Forgot your password?