Ello Ello...

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
Where you from stranger? Indiana

What drew you to Star Citizen? A persistent coworker...halfsane (member of TEST org)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Co-op shenanigans in general

What was the first game you remember playing? Batman Forever (Sega Genesis)

What other games do you play? DCS, Civ5, Payday 2, 7D2D, Homm3, Insurgency...basically anything co-op

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? See persistent employee reference above...

Picard or Kirk? Picard

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Having friends interested in the same games always makes games more fun. Welcome to TEST, your friend has done your wallet a terrible thing!

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Having friends interested in the same games always makes games more fun. Welcome to TEST, your friend has done your wallet a terrible thing!

Oh god, he has no idea yet ! He thinks I am going to let him ride around in my Carrack? Hell no, get yourself a Vanguard and watch my six! We need to make money around this bitch!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Welcome and hello! I'm glad your co-worker got you involved in TEST. Hopefully you'll both hop on Mumble sometime together so myself and some of the others can get to know you better, otherwise see you around on the forums!

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
Oh god, he has no idea yet ! He thinks I am going to let him ride around in my Carrack? Hell no, get yourself a Vanguard and watch my six! We need to make money around this bitch!
2 weeks in and I've upgraded to a Constellation Andromeda...let the wallet draining commence.

Forgot your password?