Ensign dekenfrost reporting in

dekenfrost

Lieutenant
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Deken_Frost
Hello there,

since Test Squadron is still one member short of 300 I felt that I could help out in this time of peril.

I'm looking forward to fly with you guys on an absolutely not regular basis, pretty much only when I feel like it. But when I do feel like it you can put all your trust in me, until I have better things to do. I also may or may not join the TS or chat on a bi-weekly basis depending on my mood.

Other than that expert good old fashioned German efficiency from this sad and lonely 27 year old dude.

dekenfrost

Lieutenant
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Deken_Frost
Since I have some more time why not do a proper introduction.

Where you from stranger?

I live in Germany, near Hannover.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Wing Commander was one of the first games I played a lot on the old amiga 500. I was shit at it, but space exploration was something that I became very fond of. Later my gaming experiences were of a different nature, with games like duke nukem and doom paving the way for a lot of shooters to come. I also play a lot of different MMOs and RPGs. Star Citizen marks my return to the Space genre, which I have neglected for far too long. I couldn't be more excited to learn all there is to learn about these games (WTF is a hotas?)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I'm mostly looking forward to the game actually coming together and seeing how the persistent universe will function, other than that I'm open for anything.

What was the first game you remember playing?

That's a hard one, but probably SWIV

What other games do you play?

Everything I can get my hands on, so everything. Right now I play FF14, Tomb Raider (2013) again, I try to get into Wing Commander 4 but the controls are driving me crazy. Also Strike Suit Zero and Saints Row IV. Other than that anything that I can test out my new Triple Monitor Setup with.

Picard or Kirk?

Picard all the way.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST Squadron!

For being the 300th honorary member of TEST Squadron you shall receive a plaque made out of recycled beer cans with your name on it!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST Squadron!

For being the 300th honorary member of TEST Squadron you shall receive a plaque made out of recycled beer cans with your name on it!
I thought he was going to receive a lifetime supply of Reddit Silver as well?

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
What other games do you play?

Everything I can get my hands on, so everything. Right now I play FF14, Tomb Raider (2013) again, I try to get into Wing Commander 4 but the controls are driving me crazy. Also Strike Suit Zero and Saints Row IV. Other than that anything that I can test out my new Triple Monitor Setup
That is quite a variety of games! I've really enjoyed Saints Row IV aka SuperHero Simulator 2013. I've played through it several times to enjoy the co-op with friends. Strike Suit Zero must look really awesome on that monitor setup!

Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?