Everything I do, I do it big.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So long as you don't mistake it for an Aurora in a drunken stupor and crash into something harder than you. I'm not sure we have figured out LTI on human bodies yet. Yet.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
So long as you don't mistake it for an Aurora in a drunken stupor and crash into something harder than you. I'm not sure we have figured out LTI on human bodies yet. Yet.
LTI, is lifetime warranty. end of life would void said "lifetime" warranty........

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
LTI, is lifetime warranty. end of life would void said "lifetime" warranty........
Insurance. Not warranty. And by that logic, when your ship is destroyed, i's life is ended. Therefore, no more insurance.

Shhhhhh, you're arguing semantics, and we're not even supposed to know that word. Much less how to spell it. We are TEST after all

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Insurance. Not warranty. And by that logic, when your ship is destroyed, i's life is ended. Therefore, no more insurance.

Shhhhhh, you're arguing semantics, and we're not even supposed to know that word. Much less how to spell it. We are TEST after all
but I can only say it right and spell it while drunk. does that count?

Forgot your password?