Ezmod intro

Ezmod

Lieutenant
Jan 13, 2016
RSI Handle
Ezmod
Hey all,

I actually joined the TEST discord about a week or two ago and have already met a bunch of people however I wanted to still properly introduce myself through the forums.

Things you should know about me:

Personal
  • I'm Canadian (half french half polish) from Montreal
  • First language is French, second is English and then Polish
  • I currently work in a tech company as a national sales director
  • Music is my life. I'm an old school hip hop fanatic (english and french) but love classical music, jazz, rock and many other genres.
  • I love socializing and partying (though I have to tone it down with my age...)
  • I am know to be silly and trolly at times but can very quickly become serious minded when needed
Gaming
  • Been gaming since I was a fetus
  • I have a competitive nature in life and in games (I love leaderboards!!!..and p00ning)
  • I use to be semi pro when I was younger in counter strike 1.3 - 1.4 - 1.5 and in Dota (WC3 custom)
  • I led the top horde PvP team in WoW back in AB days on the Warsong server for 1 and a half years
  • Also played D2 hardcore as a PKer, all Half Life mods, starcraft, warcraft 2 and 3 and many more games....
  • Founded one of, if not, the biggest Hearthstone community for 2 years until my IRL job needed my undivided focus
Upcomming
  • For the first time in 15 years I have no computer at my disposal (has been 3 months and have 3-5 more months to go) as I gave it away to someone I love that needed it more
  • Waiting for Q2 to build my new rig and streaming station (budget 3-4k canadian $ for everything)
  • As mentioned above I will start streaming regularly within Q2 this year
Attached my picture so you can put a face to the name, I have to apologize as it's a corporate picture and the only one available I have on my work computer.

That about covers it....see you in discord chat.

EDIT: Oh and I just realized there was a template to follow after I posted this.....

Cheers

Attachments

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
We are much alike! I am here but not flying either! Also Canadian! And a goatee! Former Warcraft Junkie! Drunk all the time and jobless!
You're command of English is very good for a Quebecos too! Yo muy beauo Francious por que!
There is much sadness that you have no computer. I hear that Sales Associate offices are full of computers! you should steal one.

Reactions: Blind Owl

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?