Farewell Miura Sensei

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
A sad new that just arrive today: last may 6th Kentaro Miura died at age of 54 for an "acute aortic dissection" (sorry for the medical term, I just use a traslator for that...).
Miura was one of the, if not the most, acclaimed mangaka of the last 20 years if not more, his bestseller, Berserk a dark-horror fantasy sell over 40 milion of copy all around the world.
From a follower manga reader that really appreciate his designs and attention to detail this is a really sad news.

Fastball

Admiral
Dec 7, 2018
RSI Handle
Fastball
Idol Master stole years from the story and now death has stolen the story's completion from fans. We probably had another 30 years to go. Sad times.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
omg you have to be kidding me he died? does this mean berserk will never be completed?
I don't think it will be finish.... at least not in the way Miura whould have done. Most likely there will be few chapter (1-2) that are already plotted out and will be compleated by Miura's assistant, after that production will be closed.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I don't think it will be finish.... at least not in the way Miura whould have done. Most likely there will be few chapter (1-2) that are already plotted out and will be compleated by Miura's assistant, after that production will be closed.
I mean if he had an assistant than maybe his assistant knows how it was supposed to end and can formulate the manga getting there.

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Well gents, theres only one thing to do. Lets mount an expedition for the Behelit and pick a fight with the God Hand for Kentaro-sempi's soul, the fate of Berserk is at hand.

Forgot your password?