Fargo_Pinkerton here!

Fargo_Pinkerton

Lieutenant
Nov 5, 2013
RSI Handle
Fargo_Pinkerton
Hey everyone!

Where you from stranger?

I'm from Manchester, UK, where the sun is blotted out by rainclouds, and not auroras. :(

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Simply put, it looks awesome! Not-so-simply put, I'm a big fan of science fiction & sci-fi games in general, and I especially like games where you can command your own ship, which is why I'm also a fan of star trek online.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

For me, it has to be predominantly exploration, with a fair share of hunting bounties and law 'n' order stuff thrown in. It's partially why I got myself an avenger, as I can use it for bounties & short-range jaunts, and when I have enough money, I'm hitching it to a larger vessel capable of carrying it for long-range exploration.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Super Mario Land on the Gameboy. I hated those rock-things in Level 8 with a passion.

What other games do you play?

Garry's Mod mainly (I love me some TiTT), rayman origins, star trek online, DE:HR, etc.

Picard or Kirk?

I really like both very much for various, but if pushed, I would have to go for Kirk, if only because of the nifty green captain's tunic he wore.

---------

So, anyone up for some space-police, law'n'order shit?

DUN DUN

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Manchester, UK! Good shit, glad to have you aboard! Don't listen to Wardak, he's not the law and order. That would be Mr. Monteyo. Wardak and I are just the genius strategic brains behind the masterful Operation Turkey Spray.

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
It was I who discovered the myriad of uses for tryptophan in human trafficking. All that work... stolen

Welcome aboard!!

Flipper

Nov 1, 2013
No, Mag you're the creator of Operation Bedtime. Wardak and I created Operation Turkey Spray. Loteus created Operation Turkey Drop.

Fargo_Pinkerton

Lieutenant
Nov 5, 2013
RSI Handle
Fargo_Pinkerton
Operation Turkey Spray & Operation Turkey Drop? Are these all part of Project Turkey Baster?

Also, as a vigilante who can't be a member of the advocacy, I am willing to accept bribes of either Idris Corvettes, or, failing that, bacon butties, so you can carry on using tryptophan under those conditions!

Flipper

Nov 1, 2013
I think we are in need of a Minister in Unconventional Warfare, and Space Insurgency.
That would be Mr. Testbot, if the 501st Squadron is still at thing. It's on Reddit somewhere.

Flipper

Nov 1, 2013
You're the 501st Squadron leader, right? Sounds like you've got some new recruits.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
Hurray for new recruits! I will make a post about 501st when the dogfighting module launches.

Forgot your password?