FC3 all present and accounted for... mostly

Rids-frinic

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Rids-frinic
Where you from stranger? From centralish california currently in San Diego on a boat.

What drew you to Star Citizen? Played Starlancer a long time ago as well as SWG. Kinda miss the whole open world player created stories that just aren't in any current games today.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Getting drunk and raiding cargo and minning ships but not actually taking anything.

What was the first game you remember playing? Quake or Doom can't remember which one i played first.

What other games do you play? Dayz standalone, Mass Effect 1-3, BF4, The Forest, Civ V, KSP, waiting on HL3, Witcher 2, SWG*tear streaks down cheek*
Picard or Kirk? Cpt Mal Reynolds

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST Squadron! Using satellite internet from ship?

Rids-frinic

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Rids-frinic
Welcome to TEST Squadron! Using satellite internet from ship?
When i'm on duty or underway. Bout to go out on my last deployment next month so that's mostly what i'll have. Some of the other countries have some decent wifi but it doesn't help when the servers are in the U.S. It's good enough for forums and reading articles. Youtube might work sometimes if not a whole lot of other people are on. Can't use the chat at the RSI website though. I only use it for forums, emails, and sometimes the chive.

Rids-frinic

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Rids-frinic
Yep, I only have about a year left on my contract though unless i reenlist. Japan is pretty nice for a port visit, i hear it's getting pretty strict though with people doing dumb shit all the time. It's pretty rough out there with their constant deployments as well. They go out far more often then we do back in the CONUS.

Forgot your password?