High_1

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2015
RSI Handle
High_1
Where you from stranger?
Chillin near Tampa FL

What drew you to Star Citizen?
This kid I went to school with... ugh 16 years ago? ... really? Wow Im getting old. Anyway you guys might know him as "Hydro_Axis" talked me into start citizen and once I had the game I naturally gravitated toward best squadron.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I am not real sure, I have a knack for dog fighting, but I will probably go mining I have always found resource gathering and farming to be relaxing.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The first time I got seriously into an online game was back in 96 the game was the original Quake.

What other games do you play?
Smite, World of Warships, been doing allot of the elder scrolls online with my ps4... I am easily amused and also easily bored, I play something long enough to master it and them it bores me and I will drift off onto something else... over the years Ive played ALLOT of FPS games battlefield unreal call of duty (hangs head in shame)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

You guys are holding my buddy "Hydro_Axis" hostage, but I heard his pleas and have come to infiltrate your ranks... I am hoping to gain your trust so that when the time comes you may allow me to perform his execution.

Picard or Kirk?
Ummm what? No thanks... Just bring me a quesadilla, 2 angry orchards a captain and coke..... and a shot of Jamison.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test! Your choice of games you play should not make one put his head low.... for I also have a slight addiction to BF4 still and I think my first online game was Quake too. Perhaps that's our problem...

Jamison... check!

Reactions: Hydro_Axis

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! We will of course allow you to see your comrade Hydro_Axis... IN THE GULAG!

...wait, have we got a gulag? Shit, just throw him in the bar with everyone else I guess.

Reactions: Hydro_Axis
Forgot your password?