Finally got around to it

EnclaveZombie

Vice Admiral
Aug 8, 2015
RSI Handle
EnclaveZombie
So hello to all you out there in internet land. Finally I decided that I should probably be social with this after being a part of this whole SC thing for quite awhile now. I have always kind of had my eye on TEST and well it ended up having marvelous staying power so finally I bit the bullet, cracked open a cold one, and took the 5 mins to actually do this.

I have a long history with space sims, the majority of it being in Eve... oh the years of my life spent on that second job of a game. Yes spreadsheets in space was my true love for a long time and well I am hoping I can bring a bit of that to SC. Personally I would love to start out with a bit of exploration in my 300i just to get a feel for the expanse of the universe and then once I can establish some footholds get my space trucking in full tilt.

Yes I'm following mostly the "Introduce yourself!" post so for my first game I remember playing... probably would have to be Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past. I still every now and then like to sit and play through that. I play pretty much anything but most of my time is spent in space sims and been playing Heroes.

Picard... Kirk aint bad... but Picard is where it's at.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
You are more than welcome to join me and my DUR in exploring WH space and finding the Jove!.... Wait... Wrong game.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I'll almost certainly have seats open on my Carrack when we start going on epic exploration voyages, if you ever feel the urge.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test! May you fly straight with a slow lean to the left.... blame the joystick and not the beer!

Forgot your password?