Fine. I'll play your game.

Bandersaur

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2015
RSI Handle
bandersaur
But you'll never get any information from me!

Where you from stranger?
I'm from the Sydney region of Australia - currently down in Woolongong.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Everything. There's nothing that I can't see being amazing. It's the perfect realisation of the dreams of space games I had as a kid watching star trek and playing Spaceway 2000. And I love it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Despite having easy access to a whole hangarful of great ships, I'm most looking forward to the social aspect, and hitchhiking (in character of course) around the entire universe gathering souvenirs.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Ooh. That's a hard one. Probably minesweeper. I didn't understand it of course, I just liked blowing myself up.

What other games do you play?

Whatever I can get my hands on. I'm currently playing through borderlands 2 for the 3rd time with a friend, just got cities skylines, and have started playing shadowrun: dragonfall.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I looked at the forums. (*Shudder*) I was looking around for an org with a complement of active australians, and you fit the bill. Plus, with your ties to Star Citizen Australia it made it perfect.

That and i've always liked black and yellow.

Picard or Kirk?
Why? Why would you ask this?

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
I accidentally bought Shadowrun Chronicles during the Steam sale and am actually enjoying it quite a bit. I like Dragonfall a lot too, but I'm holding off on Hong Kong till it drops in price.

Picard or Kirk?
Because it is important. either that or irrelevant, I can't remember which.

Welcome to TEST.

Reactions: Bandersaur

Bandersaur

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2015
RSI Handle
bandersaur
I keep getting monstered in the first mission. I'm either doing it totally wrong, or I need to rewatch that David Attenborough documentary on the mating habits of the elusive Tactic.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
What was the first game you remember playing?
Ooh. That's a hard one. Probably minesweeper. I didn't understand it of course, I just liked blowing myself up.
You'll fit right in with the rest of our Aurora pilots perfectly. Welcome to TEST Squadron!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
But you'll never get any information from me!

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Everything. There's nothing that I can't see being amazing. It's the perfect realisation of the dreams of space games I had as a kid watching star trek and playing Spaceway 2000. And I love it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Despite having easy access to a whole hangarful of great ships, I'm most looking forward to the social aspect, and hitchhiking (in character of course) around the entire universe gathering souvenirs.

Picard or Kirk?
1/2. Same here, same reasons to the T on why I came over to spend money blindly to this game.
3. pssst...there is no wrong answer here...hell your ability to answer right (or follow directions properly) makes even more right than being right...or something like that...cheers...

welcome to TEST. now download the TEST app and buy a t-shirt...and never look into MONTOYA's nipples...

Forgot your password?