First look - Area 18

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Why are you apologizing for the video quality? I'm sitting here wondering why I haven't thought of making the same kind of video. This was wonderful to watch and the music was so peaceful.

PS. I subscribed and left a like because you deserved it. :)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Why are you apologizing for the video quality? I'm sitting here wondering why I haven't thought of making the same kind of video. This was wonderful to watch and the music was so peaceful.

PS. I subscribed and left a like because you deserved it. :)
@SwoOn , I concur with @LoicFarris in this. I also went to the YouTube page, clicked the like, subscribed & dinged the bell. Don't feel bad at all about image quality or length, especially when recording in the PTU. Often times, some of those patches are filled with bugs or crash constantly. While I'm by no means an expert on creating any sort of content for SC, if you are looking for advice or pointers on how to improve your capabilities, I would get in touch with our wonderful @mr-hasgaha because his work in this always leaves my jaw dropped with amazement that CIG hasn't hired him yet. (to the best of my knowledge)

Reactions: Vavrik

SwoOn

Captain
Jan 6, 2019
RSI Handle
SwoOny
Thx guys for the subscribe, like ans comments !
@LoicFarris and @Talonsbane yes it's from the ptu, so some textures aren't really good and some lag can occur !
I clean a max the freeze but it can still left some micro freeze. So that's why I said that !

Ah yes @mr-hasgaha is a master ! Those pics and the videos are awesome. I looked them again and again to catch some advises.

We have a Swiss guys on youtube who makes some amazing stuff too ; I don't know if you now him : Terada
Not in Test, but absolute great works.
Thx again guys !

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
@SwoOn , whenever I'm able to help a fellow TEST member out with something, I'm happy to do so. I'm pretty sure that I'm not alone in this. The better you get at what you want to do, the happier for you that I'll be. Welcome to TEST Squadron, home of the lovable lunatics.

• Love
Reactions: SwoOn
Forgot your password?