First order of business at launch

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
Everyone gets into their aurora and we all meet up at a designated sun and drink in celebration of the release of the game with streams everywhere people yelling screaming etc. pure lawlessness and to finish off the night we proceed to blot out the sun and take it out in the best fashion possible. A drunk test aurora swarm. Which will then start the official anniversary of test in Star Citizen and we must do this every single year. Wether we create a massive lan location down the road and it evolves, but this would kinda be awesome. It could start with every single member that can make it or make a voice get on and give a toast.

Reactions: Devil Doge

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
my plan was to take my biggest ship (hopefully a corvette) run it up to supercruise speed and ram it dead center into arccorp. Killing billions, crashing the galactic economy and causing a civil war, good times

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
my plan was to take my biggest ship (hopefully a corvette) run it up to supercruise speed and ram it dead center into arccorp. Killing billions, crashing the galactic economy and causing a civil war, good times
I think they're already doing that with the flaming greycats. One of those things hits me in the ass every 5 minutes and I wake up in that damn med unit, no doctor, no pain meds. Can't believe obamacare lasted almost 1,000 years. And not COMPLETELY off topic, wouldn't the Flaming Greycats be a great name for a TEST Murray's Cup racing team?

Reactions: SPRNinja

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I think they're already doing that with the flaming greycats. One of those things hits me in the ass every 5 minutes and I wake up in that damn med unit, no doctor, no pain meds. Can't believe obamacare lasted almost 1,000 years. And not COMPLETELY off topic, wouldn't the Flaming Greycats be a great name for a TEST Murray's Cup racing team?
Or TEST's official rock band

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
We should also turn this into a yearly charity event for gamers. I.e. the foundation that gives video games to hospitals etc. or people in general, kinda like the chive, but for gamers. A little more specific, booze, ships, and charities. :D

Forgot your password?