'Fleeting' Glance

Daak Gelrin

Grand Admiral
Donor
Feb 17, 2020
RSI Handle
Daak
The industrial part of my fleet is underwhelming right now. I need some mining glory added back into the fleet.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with my little flotilla. Any new concept has to really "wow" me to make me get/keep it.

I'm not a completionist, by any means, I simply like the option to do what I want when I have the time.

Plus, when the call comes, I want to contribute to the glory of TEST. (each ship dedicates half cargo to alcoholic beverages... for org events)

Attachments

Leofev

Commander
Nov 29, 2022
RSI Handle
LemmingOfEvil
The industrial part of my fleet is underwhelming right now. I need some mining glory added back into the fleet.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with my little flotilla. Any new concept has to really "wow" me to make me get/keep it.

I'm not a completionist, by any means, I simply like the option to do what I want when I have the time.

Plus, when the call comes, I want to contribute to the glory of TEST. (each ship dedicates half cargo to alcoholic beverages... for org events)
We still need to see what modules the Carrack is getting in the future. Maybe some of those will either support mining or refining, which would get you what you need.

orrrrr.... let's see... maybe you could trade in something like that....hmmmm.... F8 Lightning for a Prospector?

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5

$$$$$$$$

Forgot your password?