For the Glory of Test Squadron

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
It was my second time logging into 2.4. I could never have guessed what destiny had in store for me that day of July. (well, as @CosmicTrader pointed out, its June but a man can't think of exact dates when he's drunk, can he? :P )

It all became clear as I saw a massive object I had mistaken for Port Olisar gears taking off. A Starfarer Gemini Quantum Driving to Yela. I imidiately made contact with the crew onboard; the challenge has been accepted. I followed them into the asteroid belt and shot a single blast with my Suckerpunch for the lols. They fired once too...

Still in Awe for the destruction one single blow did to my Avenger, I was about to enter my rented Hornet but when it spawned it started gliding to the reaches of Crusader. Stranded on Port Olisar I was until I noticed a ship left unattended on my landing pad... A military version Aurora... It was of these moments that cry out "Destiny" with capital D. And I already knew my purpose.

I entered Yela coordinates again, this time on my "borrowed" Aurora. They've been expecting me. It was an intense battle. Trying to stay out of those S5's (the ones that have One-Hit-K.O-ed me before) while evading missiles and gunner fire is harder than it sounds. I was circling around it like a persisting mosquito. And then it happend. A collision with the gargantuan ship had sent me spining and drifting accross space and I was sure that the explosion I heard was coming from my ship.

But I was wrong, I turned my damaged ship to see the mayhem with my own eyes. And then the revelation came. An Aurora can destroy a Starfarer and it was the Test Squadron maneuvers that did the trick.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?