Found Our New TEST Squadron Recruitment Video!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Yep, and that really drags down educations.
actually, what really drags down education is the fact that there are 100% separate budgets for building and teaching. It is illegal for my school to invest the millions of dollars we have remaining in the building budget to actually help the children. Nooo, instead of improving their academic lives, we're building a third swimming pool and complementary parking lot. It's not that they want to do it or that they need to do it. It's that they're forced to do it by outdated, poorly worded and poorly thought out concepts. The public school system is destroying itself from the inside out.

/rant over

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
actually, what really drags down education is the fact that there are 100% separate budgets for building and teaching. It is illegal for my school to invest the millions of dollars we have remaining in the building budget to actually help the children. Nooo, instead of improving their academic lives, we're building a third swimming pool and complementary parking lot. It's not that they want to do it or that they need to do it. It's that they're forced to do it by outdated, poorly worded and poorly thought out concepts. The public school system is destroying itself from the inside out.

/rant over
I didn't know about the building budget, but the fact that the school system runs on old, tired, mostly broken ideas: that I get.

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Some of it is also due to it running on not-necessarily-old, tired, mostly broken teachers.

I have a lot of respect for the ones that struggle through all of the hurdles the stupid politicians and school administrators place in their way and do some good for the students.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
the schoolsystem is way outdated. and should be rebuild from scrach not only in usa or germany. a lot of countrys have that problem and yet they wonder why it is so hard to find people with good education.... (rant)

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
the schoolsystem is way outdated. and should be rebuild from scrach not only in usa or germany. a lot of countrys have that problem and yet they wonder why it is so hard to find people with good education.... (rant)
Or, here's a hippie idea: everyone could homeschool.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
XD we have a school system in germany where they wont give grades and they learn to dance their names..... soooo... no hippei schools or something like that XD

Forgot your password?