Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
Oh, another anti-DS petition.

The most effective act that could be employed against Dr Derek Smart PhD, would be to simply ignore Dr Derek Smart PhD (If the titles are throwing you off, search for him in relation to bank fraud and raping an entire petting zoo, aka the something aweful universal combat review).

He openly stated that he is a troll, and besides feeding of the growing hatred, in a similar act to a pond snail devouring the waste product of fish, as a dev, he benifits from the mass increase of coverage. There is no such thing as bad press, well, as long as you are Dr Derek Smart PhD.

Unfortunately, no matter how you defend the SC community, they are very easy to offend. Hmmm, well most of the Western World these days is very easy to offend these days, isn't it... Never the less, they are easy to offend, and in their butthurt state direct an unnecessary amount of attention towards him.

One day humanity will learn to dismiss the blemishes of its population, as one does removing a cancerous tumor, or dignity. But, unfortunately, today is not that day, and that I know, for I am still here.

Have a Scientastic Day!

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
so he's like an itchy scab or a persistent spot. Should leave alone but can't help picking.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Why do you guys keep crediting him. It's all the dude wants and exactly why he does the shit that he does

Reactions: Slycer

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
I still don't know a thing about him, I'm just joining in....no plans to flick anything at him or anything.

Forgot your password?