Full Aegis packs in concierge

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I got to wonder, those people who buy a £7.5k WARBOND package...
Did the PC they play on cost more than £7.5k? Did their ENTIRE gaming setup cost more than £7.5k?
You could get some pretty serious hardware with that much. I mean, you could waste it all on a 8K projector of course, but assuming you do a balanced build, that's one mean setup.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
You have to really... really like Hornets to bother with this pack
Well, actually is not required: this is an AEGIS pack, the Hornet is and ANVIL ship...

I'm disappointed that this pack include all the ship except the Retalietor bomber (onlty the base one)... I guess you'll have to be happy with justt 4 Penguin and 4 Vanguard...

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I got to wonder, those people who buy a £7.5k WARBOND package...
Did the PC they play on cost more than £7.5k? Did their ENTIRE gaming setup cost more than £7.5k?
You could get some pretty serious hardware with that much. I mean, you could waste it all on a 8K projector of course, but assuming you do a balanced build, that's one mean setup.
Well there are people buying 2x RTX Titan just for gaming... and I assume someone will buy at leat a couple of 3090 for the same reson. Does this have any sense or help imporving the actual real performace? No, but if you'll like to swing around a really big E-peen...

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Well, actually is not required: this is an AEGIS pack, the Hornet is and ANVIL ship...

I'm disappointed that this pack include all the ship except the Retalietor bomber (onlty the base one)... I guess you'll have to be happy with justt 4 Penguin and 4 Vanguard...
It has both Retaliator I see? Not on same column.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Holy shit, I could buy the two bimmers I want fo that money... or, allll the really nice HotWheels lol

I guess the point of this is that it's really great for an org. All the ships they could need from fighters to capship in one package, available any time they can cough up the dough for it.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Holy shit, I could buy the two bimmers I want fo that money... or, allll the really nice HotWheels lol

I guess the point of this is that it's really great for an org. All the ships they could need from fighters to capship in one package, available any time they can cough up the dough for it.
2 BMWs for 8k? damn those must be like 90s models or something hahaha.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
2 BMWs for 8k? damn those must be like 90s models or something hahaha.
E65 745i and E46 330ci

Tldr: yes

Plus I have a lifelong friend who is a BMW mechanic and has access to some deals the general public and even dealers might not have. But generally the bangle 7 with the 8pot goes for around 3-4K and one might be lucky enough to find a 330ci for 4-5K in mediocre condition as well.

But still, some ship jpegs or cars... at least the ship jpegs are potentially upkeep cost free! Already a Huge advantage compared to old BMWs lol

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
E65 745i and E46 330ci

Tldr: yes

Plus I have a lifelong friend who is a BMW mechanic and has access to some deals the general public and even dealers might not have. But generally the bangle 7 with the 8pot goes for around 3-4K and one might be lucky enough to find a 330ci for 4-5K in mediocre condition as well.

But still, some ship jpegs or cars... at least the ship jpegs are potentially upkeep cost free! Already a Huge advantage compared to old BMWs lol
I'd ask you to hook me up, but then realized i'd spend 10's of thousands paying for shipping and importing fee's.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Cool pack but then you are stuck with an Iris P
Yes it is weird they did not put the M. It is already a high price tag, has the javelin. And compared to the 15000 pack which does not has the Javelin but has the M, it is a strange choice.

Well here anyway, besides cap ship above 1k, I am not going to buy those pricey packs.
Feels like you have less option if you change your mind after. Too much work to get rid of the credits if you melt it.
So I prefer all my ships and packs to be under 1k. And even for ships I buy from grey market, I always melt them and rebuy them with cash. They can be gifted someday if need and I get credits for bigger toys which are anyway not giftable without support.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik
Forgot your password?