Full Service Urgent Care

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
In Texas we have minute clinics for things like the flu, where you get in that day. We Urgent Care units that you go to if you are hurt or really sick but not bad enough to go to an emergency room. We also have stand alone emergency rooms that you can go to for things like a broken bone or stitches ect. And of course E.R.s attached to hospitals.

Reactions: Bambooza

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Here we have doctors and hospitals. Hospitals triage walk-in cases and for non-emergency offer private options, and doctors are either private with a gap payment, or bulk-bill (usually in the format of a super clinic with shorter appointments).

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
In Texas we have minute clinics for things like the flu, where you get in that day. We Urgent Care units that you go to if you are hurt or really sick but not bad enough to go to an emergency room. We also have stand alone emergency rooms that you can go to for things like a broken bone or stitches ect. And of course E.R.s attached to hospitals.
Same in Nevada. I have to say its nice having the minute clinics as the earliest my in network doc can see me is 6 weeks from now.

Forgot your password?