Fury like no other

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Thanks to Angelarch over on Spectrum, we now know how we're going to get more TEST Squadron per ship than any other squardon.

Safety regulations are for people who need to feel safe. We are the danger. We are TEST Squadron, the BEST Squadron!!

Max capacity: 135 Furys

liberator fury 1.png

liberator fury 2.png

Not to mention the totally safe cargo capacity that the liberator could bring if it was bringing snacks and beer

Liberator cargo 1.png

Liberator cargo 2.png

Liberator cargo 3.png

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
As someone who can't even tractor 3 size 3 guns without them batting me out the back then exploding the ship - I am afraid your logic is flawed.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Thanks to Angelarch over on Spectrum, we now know how we're going to get more TEST Squadron per ship than any other squardon.

Safety regulations are for people who need to feel safe. We are the danger. We are TEST Squadron, the BEST Squadron!!

Max capacity: 135 Furys

View attachment 24635

View attachment 24636

Not to mention the totally safe cargo capacity that the liberator could bring if it was bringing snacks and beer

View attachment 24637

View attachment 24638

View attachment 24639

So that looks like a good start to the beer needs... Unless @Blind Owl in which case that is just the first round.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
One Fury bumps the other and the whole thing turns into a fireworks display!
Just as God @Montoya intended.
So that looks like a good start to the beer needs... Unless @Blind Owl in which case that is just the first round.
I mean, sure, that makes sense, but what about @CrudeSasquatch? We'll need a second. third and forth Liberator.
I'm going to ask @Blind Owl to park 140 Furys and see if he notices that they don't all fit. We might need to have him drink all the beer first so that there's room.
Numbers are meaningless. There's always room for one more.
1685877948935.png

Forgot your password?