Votes: 26 36.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
The sentinels the one I would get to, but that's because it offers a different type of play not because I think it would be that good as a general purpose combat ship. Even so I am sure you will have the option in the anniversary sale.

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
I was playing the Vanguard today with some rec. I really like it, If it goes on sale I might ccu my Sabre if I can get the spare cash. Do you think it will get a discounted price for the anniversary sale?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
There never has been a discounted sale pricing. Never will be I guess.

You should think about it very carefully. The Vanguard Warden within AC against human opponents? I was ripped apart in the Warden.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
I was playing the Vanguard today with some rec. I really like it, If it goes on sale I might ccu my Sabre if I can get the spare cash. Do you think it will get a discounted price for the anniversary sale?
The only way I see Any Vanguard to be on discount is if it in a Package like the Mega Explorer or the UEE Explorer. When 2.6 drops and they release the Hoplite, they have a sale for Hoplite(stand-alone), All the Vanguard Variants (this would be where a discount may happen) making a package of about $1000, considering the Warden is $250, and Sentinel is $265, Harbinger $265, and Hoplite likely $265.

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
There never has been a discounted sale pricing. Never will be I guess.
That's not true, they've offered discounts when upgrading certain ships to certain ships on a "Sale" before like the Aurora to Reliant sale that was on recently. People can use those discounts when upgrading an LTI token (argo/DF/P72) to whatever you want. So we definitely can't say they "Never" have discounted pricing, but it is still highly unlikely.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
The prices are low when a ship comes into concept. Thus the CCUs are at lower price. But since they've risen, the prices never had been lowered again afaik.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I love my gimbals (Gimbals gimbals gimbals!!!) so I gotta go with the SuperHornet. But goddamn, those fixed nose guns on the warden sure can plow the road. Too bad I aim like Stevie Wonder on a cocaine fueled rampage when using fixed guns.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
I love my gimbals (Gimbals gimbals gimbals!!!) so I gotta go with the SuperHornet. But goddamn, those fixed nose guns on the warden sure can plow the road. Too bad I aim like Stevie Wonder on a cocaine fueled rampage when using fixed guns.
It's true, it is like a 4 year old trying to write their name in the snow with pee. ;^)

'Gimp

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
It's true, it is like a 4 year old Girl trying to write their name in the snow with pee. ;^)
Fixed that for ya, because you were giving me too much credit ;)

Last edited:
Forgot your password?