Gday mate

Dunky

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Ruddie
I've been a part of test for a little while now but have only just signed up for the website, which i completely forgot was around.

Im a casual gamer dude from Australia, which mean while most of you are awake and playing i will be asleep, resting my eyes so i can then do a night shift on an idris :) / :(

hopefully there will be lots of other blokes to play with while america is having a nap.

Reactions: Progger

Progger

Captain
Donor
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Prog
G'day! Good to see another Aussie, there are a few of us in here so perhaps we may have a nice Australian compliment for launch.

Jump on the mumble server sometime for a good chat! Welcome to TEST mate :).

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! There's a few of everybody around here.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test! Are you excited to see the historical documentary about western Australia? Think it comes out this summer or something.... I'll post a trailer... man it must of been a hard life living like that. Much respect-a :)

Dunky

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Ruddie
hahaha ty
I have seen that trailer and im pretty sure this is actually a very accurate portrayal of western australians XD

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
hahaha ty
I have seen that trailer and im pretty sure this is actually a very accurate portrayal of western australians XD
Are the people of Australia upset that in the post apocalyptic (or everyday Western Australia) that the actors chosen to portray Aussie's were a Brit (Tom Hardy) and a South African (Charliez Theron)?

(I have said it before when welcoming another Aussie.. I work with the Aussie Navy and Army service members on a daily basis and our entire conversation starts out nice and calm and then turns into small brained come backs that remind me of "your mom" jokes.... Love them dumb f'ers!"

Dunky

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Ruddie
i don't think many people mind tbh, or care! haha
i mean its just a movie but i guess some of the antics that you've experienced may be true :p

Forgot your password?