Get ready for the new Banana Splits movie!

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
hmmm... I remember the original. This seems like a seriously twisted adaptation... prolly have to watch it now

Reactions: Radegast74

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Seems like it might be worth a gander. Still even though it seems marketed for those who are nostalgic for watching this show in their youth with an R rating, when has that ever stopped anyone. yet it will probably still be video games brought up next time an incident happens, not a movie based on a kids show turned violent or any of the other numerous movies with violence, comedic or otherwise. Seems unfair

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Let me guess, the Five Nights at Freddy's IP was not for sale, but the Banana Splits was, and at a quite reasonable price, too?

Reactions: Radegast74

Reebourne

Space Marshal
Jul 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Reebourne
Wow there goes another happy childhood memory in to the oblivion of twisted shit.

Makes you wonder if the Human race is totally out of ideas and from this point forward we just go around in familiar loops.
Getting more messed up each time.

Rant off! :mad:

Reactions: Bambooza

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Wow there goes another happy childhood memory in to the oblivion of twisted shit.

Makes you wonder if the Human race is totally out of ideas and from this point forward we just go around in familiar loops.
Getting more messed up each time.

Rant off! :mad:

I think it has been the case for many generations. Most of our stories are just regurgitations of older stories with slight if any modifications.

Reactions: Reebourne
Forgot your password?