gibi moni pls

Arxos

Captain
May 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Arxos
Jk. I got invited to TEST a while back, and joined as an affiliate without really looking into the organization. After realizing today that it was the Reddit organization, I immediately abandoned my previous org.

Where you from stranger?
I hail from Japan, but I live in the states (Georgia).
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Massive, beautiful universe, freedom to do whatever I wanted, and dem ships.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
My main plan is to explore and trade, but I bought a 325a just in case I wanted to do some fighting.
What was the first game you remember playing?
Don't remember the game, but my first video game memory was using the SNES Super Scope.
What other games do you play?
I still play WoW (since 2004!), am currently replaying Mass Effect 3, and I'm eagerly waiting for Wildstar and Watch Dogs to come out in a few days.
Picard or Kirk?
Picard4lyf

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

I'm anxious for Wildstar too. Sucks the pre access is around the same time as DFM.

Reactions: Arxos

Arxos

Captain
May 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Arxos
What part of Japan did you live in? My cousin was stationed in Okinawa for a while, really liked it there.
I lived in Yokosuka. There's a huge Navy base there. I miss it a lot. Definitely took a while to adjust when I moved back to the South lol.

Arxos

Captain
May 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Arxos
Welcome to TEST!

I'm anxious for Wildstar too. Sucks the pre access is around the same time as DFM.

I've been getting by with a 250gb SSD on my gaming PC for the past 6 months, and now, I'll have to install Watch Dogs, Wildstar, and Arena Commander all at around the same time... now I have no choice but to get another one. Muh wallet...

Reactions: Macabre Poetry
Forgot your password?