Girlfriend got a dog, you a cat or dog person?

Cat or Dog?

• Cat

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Dog

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Neither,they piss and shit everywhere, kill your grass and wake you up in the middle of the night.

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Dog Person. Exhibit A. Note the 'dog tag.'

Reactions: Tooterfish

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Lost my girl, a Yorkshire Terrier at the age of 15 last December. She was no pet, she was a member of the family. Will never get over it. I am a dog person but I wouldn't get another dog ever. You will live to see them perish and I wouldn't go through that again.

If you want to feel the pain of losing someone that loved you purely and unconditionally and you loved them back the same, get a dog.

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
Lost my girl, a Yorkshire Terrier at the age of 15 last December. She was no pet, she was a member of the family. Will never get over it. I am a dog person but I wouldn't get another dog ever. You will live to see them perish and I wouldn't go through that again.

If you want to feel the pain of losing someone that loved you purely and unconditionally and you loved them back the same, get a dog.
Getting a new dog will make you happy again.
Make new memories and cherish your old ones.

Preston

Vice Admiral
Dec 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Stomeg
Lost my Brownie, Dachshund, last May. I agree he was a member of our family, and while we won't get over it completely, we have another dog that still needs our love and attention. We are also in the middle of adopting one of a rescue dog's puppy.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I like both! My girlfriend and I currently have 2 cats (well, we're long term cat-sitting 1 of them), and are planning on getting a Corgi when we move apartments.

Forgot your password?