Good Morning Starshine, Rens says "Hello"!

Griflet

Space Marshal
Aug 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Griflet
Hey guys! Rens(Patrick for short) here, i like long walks in the park and love heavy metal versions of Hallelujah by Rufus Wainright. Some, during my time playing other games(such as EVE, Planetside, and many others), have called me Dutchess, malformed rapscallion, or my favorite, a "Spec-Ed Rancor", it is today i clean my slate and start anew with an awesome set of dudes i know close to nothing about!

Tl:DR---- 'Sup Dog(s).

Griflet

Space Marshal
Aug 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Griflet
All jokes aside, I'm Patrick from Texas. I'm roughly 29 and work as a mechanical engineer! Long story short i'm wetting myself with excitement at the mere thought of playing some Ster Citizan with y'all!

Griflet

Space Marshal
Aug 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Griflet
Universe-wide domination is all but assured with me at the helm of a poorly fitted aurora!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Griflet

Griflet

Space Marshal
Aug 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Griflet
Where you from stranger?
Ireland, now i live in the beautiful state of texas
What drew you to Star Citizen?
The immense amount of Pew.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
getting drunk and laughing so hard at how bad i am i piss.
What was the first game you remember playing?
Wing Commander 3: Heart of the Tiger
What other games do you play?
Planetside 2, skyrim, league of lesbians, smite, unturned, arma 3, Dayz (both mod and standalone depending on who im playing with), Papers please, TF2(too much actually), among others.
Picard or Kirk?
Sulu

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
So, I'm guessing we're going to be having a lot of brisket and barbecue for dinner nights aboard your ship? :D Ireland to Texas sounds like a very big changes. Did you move for the job or earlier?

Also since Texas is so damn huge, which part are you currently in? (I've got one friend in Huston who works for NASA, another who works for an oil company, grad student friends in Austin, and a friend who started a family in Dallas).

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
"Special Ed Rancor" is one of the best phrases I've heard - I'll have to use that on some deserving individuals.

Welcome!

Forgot your password?