Good morning!

Clowdy Howdy

Captain
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Clowdy Howdy
Hi test! I'm kinda casually in the Eve Online TEST in B0rt. I wanted to see what reddit corporations there are and I think this is going to fit well. Let me answer these questions from Montoya here...

I'm from Portland, OR. in the good ol' US of A. More accurately I'm from all over the western states.

Star citizen just being a beast of a project is what drew me. A bunch of people's mission to make the most detailed and persistent experience from a 1st person perspective is just rad. Originally the kickstarter was amazing. A huge game being built in front of our eyes with no publisher and good clear direction is a stellar step in the right direction. But you guys know this already. What got me happened in two stages. I built my first PC in June with a few loaned parts, and upgraded everything with an r9 290 a week ago. The content all made me want it, but the 290 got me in the store with my card out.

I look forward to not being in the first alliance who messaged me on the forums about joining... They have a similar name to 30 other alliances, and their conditions are to swear loyal allegiance only to that organization, and that if you have ever participated or plan on considering ever participating in any pirate style of gameplay in Star citizen, Eve online, or any other game, you can't join... I look forward to exploring everything Star Citizen has to offer. Space exploration, mining, trading, manufacturing, support stations on ships, and all of that sounds amazing to me. I'm looking forward to seeing just how many types of game interaction they are willing to cram into one game. (I also look forward to buying a HOTAS and consumer model Rift this year, oh baby.)

If it wasn't super mario brothers, I really want to say lemmings. I know I can say I didn't understand the game but I thought it was amazing. Wolfenstein 3D was my first FPS that came shortly after that. Then Doom and heretic were my first games I saw with mods, and the first LAN connection to play co-op. I just assumed that my brother was a computer wizard. First game I beat was Commander Keen. My first Sci-fi space game. I've loved em since.

Since I built my rig 6 months ago, I've played Dota a lot, Warframe a lot. just started getting into Lords of the Fallen, DS, DS II. A lot of co-op platformers with my girlfriend. I have a ton of games already. Way too many to play.

I'm not as big of a fan as my sister. I grew up with picard on the TV, so Jean Luc Picard.

I look forward to flying with you all.

Last edited:
Reactions: WarrenPeace
C

CaptainHavoc

Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words

Clowdy Howdy

Captain
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Clowdy Howdy
I sure get wordy when I stay up all night.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
welcome to TEST :D

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
You've obviously put a lot of thought into your introduction. We'll have to watch you carefully. Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?