Google Stadia

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
This is brilliant! Tank you for replying. I've decided to wait out on cloud gaming, as we don't have the fastest internet at home, and personally I'm still a big fan of being reliant on my own system, rather than a cloud based system thousands of KMs from my location. This write up reinforces that thought process, so thank you.

I'll be getting a new gaming PC in the spring once I'm home from this deployment. Although if I wait a bit, I may be able to get an Ampere GPU . . .
Unfortunately, there's always going to be XYZ shiny new toy to get if you "wait just a little bit longer" lol. But once you build or buy it you can always look forward to upgrading it

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Unfortunately, there's always going to be XYZ shiny new toy to get if you "wait just a little bit longer" lol. But once you build or buy it you can always look forward to upgrading it
There is that. I really don't know a shit ton about these things anymore, but I hope that if I do get a system with a Turing card, that I'll be able to upgrade to an Ampere without switching out too much shit, lol.

Forgot your password?