Great reply to a local story in my area

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
And that member of the public was Rear_Intruder!
Not me, if I had been that funny I would have used my real name I think it was fish74.

About 5 years ago, the local police (who I mostly fully support) came around knocking on doors and asking us about any local problems.
As I live in a low crime area there was not much to say, however as it was after the 5pm beer curfew, I mistakenly joked that. " I never see a police officer anymore, I have not been stopped on my way home from the pub in years" It turned out that the police lady talking to me was the next traffic police Sgt. I seem too see police everywhere now and she still teases me about it when I see her in the local village shop/pub

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Not me, if I had been that funny I would have used my real name I think it was fish74.

About 5 years ago, the local police (who I mostly fully support) came around knocking on doors and asking us about any local problems.
As I live in a low crime area there was not much to say, however as it was after the 5pm beer curfew, I mistakenly joked that. " I never see a police officer anymore, I have not been stopped on my way home from the pub in years" It turned out that the police lady talking to me was the next traffic police Sgt. I seem too see police everywhere now and she still teases me about it when I see her in the local village shop/pub
You done fucked up! Now every time you go down the street, you'll see the cop like "Surprise motherfucker"! Lol.

Forgot your password?