Greetings Comrades

Ashex

Ensign
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Ashex1
I have searched far and wide for an organization to join, reading applications and materials yet none had that charm or style which appealed to me. Finally I stumbled upon the TEST squadron recruitment video and was enraptured, this was truly the organization I wished to be with! Beer and unskilled flying was welcome? Why not!

Where you from stranger?

I live in Bavarian Germany, moved out here a little over a year ago from Seattle so while I speak some German it's pretty crummy and all my friends make sure to remind me.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

True space flight, strong role playing aspect, and the seemingly granular access we'll have to the game.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I'm looking forward to the Exploration aspect to it and maybe a little bounty hunting (okay A LOT of bounty hunting)

What was the first game you remember playing?

Conquests of Camelot: The search for the holy grail

What other games do you play?

Borderlands (2 and pre-sequel), Saints Row IV, Half-Life 2 (I jump around a little)

Picard or Kirk?

Picard all the way, Kirk banged anything with a pair of tits.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Vicereine

Lieutenant
Feb 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Vicereine
As a completely unofficial token of esteem from the org to you, which I am in no way permitted or requested to offer, I give you the title of Strelyets with all of the benefits (none) and responsibilities (drink moar!) associated with this title. Na zdaroviye!

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Bear with me on this one:

Holy Grail = Cup
Cup = Container
Container = Dead Drop
Dead Drop = SPAI!!!!!

YOU ARE A SPAI!!!