Greetings everyone - New Recruit

LogicSyphon

Ensign
May 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Remnant
Happy to be here. Looking forward to joining the fun. I've searched the organization list high and low but there was never any doubt. TEST Squadron will dominate. If you need anything, all you need do is ask and provide alcohol or aspirin depending on the time of day.

Where you from stranger?
St. Louis, Missouri

What drew you to Star Citizen? Sci Fi based flight sim video game billed as that BDSSE. I'd be crazy not to check it out. I've backed a few great kickstarter projects and I'm glad this was one of them.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) The aspect thats grabbing most of my attention right now is Smuggling. Piracy and salvage also peak my interest. It's really going to come down to the game mechanics supported for the various professions.

What was the first game you remember playing? Donkey Kong Arcade. I was fortunate enough to live down the street from a grade school friend whose father owned a Donkey Kong arcade machine. If I were to guess it was probably 1982 or 1983. Soon came the NES and there was no turning back after there.

What other games do you play? You name it I've probably played it or if not i'm willing to give it a shot.

Picard or Kirk? Picard - do you know what Earl Grey tea is good at hiding? Vodka - enough said.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?