greetings fellow members of test sqaudron

icecharger

Captain
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
icecharger
hey guys, i just baught the game ,and thank you for accepting me to test squadron, my ingame name is the same as in star citizen , its Icecharger, its nice to meet you all!!

here are some personal information

i am from a small country in the middle east , called lebanon,i come from an armenian family but i was born in lebanon, i have 2 degrees business marketing and advertising marketing, i am 25 years old and this is my last month before i graduate from university.

ive been playing games over the past 15 years, ive played many popular games like wow, rift, diablo, aion, call of duty , battlefield, witcher, darksiders, gta, assassin creed,dragon age , and now am currently playing warthunder, armored warfare, word of warships, warframe. as u can see am a game addict hehe

when i saw this game it didnt really grab my attention, since its still in very early developments stages, but as i watched more videos about this game, i learned more about it as time passed, when i finally decided to give it a shot, i love the idea behind this game, ive been searching for years to find and play a similar game, hope this game keeps up with its promises , and give us one of the best experiences ever, i do believe if its done correctly, it will be revolutionize the entire gaming mmorpg and AAA game industry , coz it has some serious potentials, however iam concerned about the game financially, it might not receive the the amount of money which it deserve ,hense ending of with less content that it was planned initially to be released, i know so far it managed to acquire around 100 mil $ funding, but games at this stages are costing way more than that amount... thats why am concerned!

well i asked on the forum and did abit of search about the suitable organizations out there which feets my play style and most importantly a friendly and active organizations, and i found out that you guys have these unique qualities, i am looking forward to know you guys more over the years untill we finally the chance to play this game together once its released .

what play style do i prefer?
this game is giving us way to many play styles, first i would really like to try them all and see what i like the most, but honestly i am a team player , so m not really interested in solo missions, or ships with 1 seat.my ultimate dream in this game is to be able to be part of that capital ship crew and fight side by side with you guys.

have a nice thanks giving day guys !!!

regards
Icecharger

Last edited:
Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Welcome to TEST!

I wouldn't worry about the budget of the game. Many AAA titles with larger budgets spends over 100 million on advertising, which CIG doesn't have to do because of how high profile the game is already.

Forgot your password?