Greetings, Fellow Space People

wizardidiot

Lieutenant
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
wizardidiot
Hullo!

Thanks to the mysterious machinations of some sort of benevolent benefactor I am here and ready to get all up in space. (In all seriousness I am so incredibly grateful to the person/people who organised that, you are beautiful generous strangers.)

I also write music things occasionally - one such music thing is actually the reason why I'm here now! I wrote a little theme/anthem for Test Squadron after hearing/watching my friend Lienna drone onnnn and onnnn about this Star Citizen Test Squadron Space Game Really Dan You Should Play thing. I have a couple of ideas for future musical shenanigans, and perhaps they'll end up realised!

I can usually be found muttering awful jokes/pithy observations in the background of Lienna's streams.

Here's to the best squadron - may we sail through space in as haphazard and elegant a manner as is possible!

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Hullo!

Thanks to the mysterious machinations of some sort of benevolent benefactor I am here and ready to get all up in space. (In all seriousness I am so incredibly grateful to the person/people who organised that, you are beautiful generous strangers.)

I also write music things occasionally - one such music thing is actually the reason why I'm here now! I wrote a little theme/anthem for Test Squadron after hearing/watching my friend Lienna drone onnnn and onnnn about this Star Citizen Test Squadron Space Game Really Dan You Should Play thing. I have a couple of ideas for future musical shenanigans, and perhaps they'll end up realised!

I can usually be found muttering awful jokes/pithy observations in the background of Lienna's streams.

Here's to the best squadron - may we sail through space in as haphazard and elegant a manner as is possible!
Welcome! But you misspelled 'squardon'. Common mistake around here.

I look forward to playing with you!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
welcome! The core group around here generally waffles between RSI TEST chat and the team speak with few hundred others split between various twitch streams. The chat on RSI is almost always occupied but the majority of traffic still comes when the NA/SA testies are awake.

As an aside, if you have any interest in World of Tanks (NA server only) or War Thunder (we can try UK server), hit up PremiumCaedo (WoT), Nkato (War thunder), and I (anything with mechanized warfare) and we'll join you for a game!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Hullo!

Well Hello Sir,

Can not wait to see what you have going on.

We shall do great things together sir.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Heroic music ho! Fly me closer pilot, I wish to smite them with my laser-sword!

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Test Squadron: Making my friend's day and ruining my christmas presents!

Welcome to test WizardIdiot!

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
We need to add an epic text to this anthem!. And broadcast it through the entire persistent universe using our TEST-Pirate-Radio powered by a fleet of Drake Heralds!!
Blast our enemies eardrumms with our magnificent battlesong!!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
glorious theme - it should end with clashing cymbals representing THE CRASH

Forgot your password?