Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Iced_Eagle
Hey all!

I heard there was beer here?

Where you from stranger?
I call the lovely Seattle, WA my home.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The scope and detail of the game. It's massive and should provide for one of the best virtual universes in any game. Plus, when was the last time we have gotten a REALLY good space sim?!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Hard to say at this point since it will likely change once we get our hands on gameplay, but right now PVP is looking the most interesting to me... But maybe that's because I'm just super hyped about the FPS module and the thought of taking a boarding party about a cap ship to take it over. :)

I'm also very excited to see how their Oculus Rift implementation turns out. Depending on how well the final Rift hardware is and CIG's implementation, I'll likely be playing with the Rift as often as I can. I currently have a DK2 though.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The first games I ever played were on DOS, and I would have to guess it would have been the Inspector Gadget game on DOS. That game came with something like 6 floppy disks (the real floppy disks) as well.

What other games do you play?
ARMA 3 is one where I'm not playing it heavily right now, but I own it and hoping others on TEST play it and we could get a group together to practice FPS combat in something a bit more sim-like.

Other than that, the list is long, but currently Dota 2, Kerbal Space Program, WoW (very first time playing, just a baby at lvl 26), and a variety of other games on Xbox One but I'll keep the list short.

Picard or Kirk?
Wars have started over questions less decisive than this. Hell, I just finished rewatching the original Star Trek show and currently digging in to TNG (again) now. If you were to point an Aurora at me and force an answer or face death by ramming, I would have to say Picard.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
ARMA 3 is one where I'm not playing it heavily right now, but I own it and hoping others on TEST play it and we could get a group together to practice FPS combat in something a bit more sim-like.
Yeah, lots of that happening!

This guy checks out!

Reactions: Iced_Eagle

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal