Greetings TEST SQUADRON !

MVA

Ensign
Aug 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MVA
Hi Guys!
I've been looking for an active gaming community for a while that shares my interests for space sims, beer, and other stuff. I'm usually busy with work and family life during the first part of the week, but I'm looking forward to drinking beer and gaming in the evening with y'all.

As far as gaming goes, I can't wait for SC but I also enjoy other games like CIV 5, Ark, Warframe and other popular games on steam. Specifically for SC, I pledged for a 325a but yes I will get an Aurora so I am not shamed. My primary interest for SC is liberating other peoples assets that we may enjoy for ourselves.

I also have solid experience of coordinating people and resources to meet common goals so I'm looking forward to helping out where I can.

- MVA -

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Welcome MVA! Happy to have ya'. Sounds like you'll be a cool TEST bro to play with so I'm looking forward to getting to know you a bit better. We always accept people's help. Especially with a drunken bunch like this one. ;) Nah we're all cool. If you ever want to set up an activity or something to do, I'm sure people will always be willing to join in or have you join them. Burns for instance has a "stunt flying" group that he's been working on for a while if you're interested. Otherwise we have a bunch of people gauging interests for different little groups once the PU comes out and Multicrew.

Hope to see you around on Mumble and welcome again. ^_^

MVA

Ensign
Aug 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MVA
Thanks for the welcome! So what's the mumble address?

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Thanks for the welcome! So what's the mumble address?

Welcome to Test! We also have an ARK server too!

Note: Be careful around here at dark. Streaking is a common thing around here... You have been warned.

Mumble info from an older post but it SHOULD still work...

Greetings Testies,

As we are approaching our move to mumble, we want to stress-test our server. We very much like to do that with everyone in TEST who likes to participate. The test will start this Friday (Dec. 6th) and end midnight.

Instructions

• download mumble here: http://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page
  • create a certificate and join the server: mumble.testsquadron.com
  • talk, play, do everything you would normally do on voice-comm
  • write down any issue you encounter with your mumble client, so we can improve our instructions / FAQ
  • write down any issue you encounter with the server (and the time it happened), so that we can smash the last remaining bugs
  • empty bullet point

Post your feedback below.

Thank you :)
Love, ChrizZ

You will want our TEST mumble skin, you can download it here:
http://testsquadron.com/mumble/test_theme.rar

It will make mumble look 442% sexier!

Unzip the skin, install in mumble directory:

Example: C:\Program Files\Mumble\skins\(skin goes here)

To activate the TEST skin, Configure > Settings > User Interface > Skin (browse) find the TESTskin.qss or if you do not want a background image, the TESTskin-nobg.qss

Bask in the glory that is TEST!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
For quick access:

Address: mumble.testsquadron.com
Port: 64738

And that's it! No password. You will need to be registered by a mod/officer to enter the General Chat so just wait around a little bit and a mod (like me) will get to you as soon as I notice you! Sometimes it takes a few minutes because we're either afk for a few minutes, or tabbed into a game or whatever. Hope to see you on tonight! :)

Reactions: MVA

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
In traditional TEST fashion, you must rub Montoyas head and stroke his nipples to be one with your TESTies

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
And other popular games on steam? OH OH do you play Hatoful Boyfriend???? I am kind of a Yuuya chaser but secretly want Shuu

*jk*

Also watch your back there is a sub group threatening our ranks that will attempt you take you away from Star citizen... they are known as the Tabletop players, and have been known to have nightly cards against humanity games.... you have been warned!!!

Reactions: Snakey

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Welcome aboard! So many new members today!

Forgot your password?