Guten Tag!

cagedvntg

Ensign
Aug 22, 2014
RSI Handle
messingtier
I don' t know who understands my heading but those who do know I am from Germany so my english is not the best, sorry for that.
I am 16 years old and I hope there are some who are also 16. And German I really look for some germans

Where you from stranger? Germany (Baden- Würtemberg)

What drew you to Star Citizen? I always searched for an sim like this. I am fascinated by all the different ways you can play this game and want to play as soon as possible.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Exploring, the ways to interact with other players, being Part of the crew of a big ship, smuggling

What was the first game you remember playing? Puh I think it was Kingdom hearts

What other games do you play? TES Skyrim and Oblivion, Starcraft II (only Wings of Liberty), Battlefield 3, Metro 2033, Napoleon Total War, War Thunder; Batman Arkham City

Picard or Kirk? Kirk

My Reddit Account is cagedvntg

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Welcome to TEST, Cagedvntg!

And there are a few Germans hanging around here in TEST, so don't worry about that.
Also... i can understand and read it as good as my own language or English, and speak it if needed (bit rusty tho, but my Dutch dialect is already close to german in origin)
But don't ask me to type it, i will even be worse then my english :)

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk

cagedvntg

Ensign
Aug 22, 2014
RSI Handle
messingtier
Good to hear dutch is really very similar to German. Thank you to the rest!

And there are a few Germans hanging around here in TEST, so don't worry about that.
Also... i can understand and read it as good as my own language or English, and speak it if needed (bit rusty tho, but my Dutch dialect is already close to german in origin)

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
no ned hudla.

welcome to test :D

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice

choppa, you type excellent english in my experience. Well, far better english than my german...

I don' t know who understands my heading but those who do know I am from Germany so my english is not the best, sorry for that.
I am 16 years old and I hope there are some who are also 16. And German I really look for some germans

Where you from stranger? Germany (Baden- Würtemberg)

What drew you to Star Citizen? I always searched for an sim like this. I am fascinated by all the different ways you can play this game and want to play as soon as possible.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Exploring, the ways to interact with other players, being Part of the crew of a big ship, smuggling

What was the first game you remember playing? Puh I think it was Kingdom hearts

What other games do you play? TES Skyrim and Oblivion, Starcraft II (only Wings of Liberty), Battlefield 3, Metro 2033, Napoleon Total War, War Thunder; Batman Arkham City

Picard or Kirk? Kirk

My Reddit Account is cagedvntg
Hello! Welcome to the organization! Don't be scared to join us on the RSI TEST chat, we'd love to hear from you. Also, I'm fairly certain theres a subset of specifically german testes, the Bavarian Beer Brigade, as I recall. They would love to have you.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Welcome! We have quite the German crowd here, so don't worry about that :) Glad to have you.

Forgot your password?