h0und here!

h0und

Rear Admiral
Donor
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
h0und
Hi there everyone, h0und here, or fairygodmother1 on reddit.

Where you from stranger?
Iceland, but currently living in Sweden, studying software engineering. I am also a web developer, so if you guys need any help with this site, I'm more than willing to help.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I played Eve on and off for many years, and while the combat element of Eve could be fun ( as long as you were on the side with the more firepower ), it had it's drawbacks and so many hours of sitting outside a gate, or inside a station. Star Citizen will hopefully have more interaction, as you actually fly the damn spaceship this time :)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
PVP. All the way. (Maybe with a dash of trading...)

What was the first game you remember playing?
Yikes....hmm, it's probably http://www.bestoldgames.net/eng/old-games/lotus-3-the-ultimate-challenge.php.

What other games do you play?
I mainly play BF3, along with whatever I see my friends play on Steam. Haven't had much time for gaming as of late.

Picard or Kirk?
?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hi Hound!

Welcome!

The Gorn! LOL

Are you interested in forming up a TEST group for BF4?

Loteus

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 1, 2013
RSI Handle
Loteus
I'd just like to point out that we've already made a TEST bf4 group. /r/testplatoon

h0und

Rear Admiral
Donor
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
h0und
Thanks! All fear the Gorn!

I actually haven't bought BF4 yet, I played the beta and was less than impressed with it tbh. The most fun I've had in a BF titled game was in BF:BC2. The multiplayer in that game rocked. BF3 is a close second.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
More Swedish people? THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
I'm no swede! (although they're cool, kanelbullar, high speed internet and bars with 100+ beer menus ftw!)
Hm, fair point. No arguing about Sweden though, I'd love to visit some time. They're doing great things for Dota 2.

h0und

Rear Admiral
Donor
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
h0und
Hm, fair point. No arguing about Sweden though, I'd love to visit some time. They're doing great things for Dota 2.
I can definitely recommend visiting Gothenburg. Plenty of cool stuff to see in a beautiful city. As for DotA 2 or games in general however, I suppose there's always Dreamhack, but that's in Stockholm.

Forgot your password?