Had my first run in with CIG Customer Service

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
So last week when the Gladius went on sale I wanted to buy one. So got through the order process, got my payment info in etc and got to the end. Ok good. Few minutes later I get an email saying my order was abandoned. I'm like ok they are under a heavy load from people wanting to buy them. I go to buy another and it goes through.

Went to go look at my pending credit card transactions and it showed the first one that was abandoned and the one that went through. Ok I'll be gone Monday when it all updates. No, it was still there.

Contacted Customer Service Monday and told them the situation and how I didn't abandon the order but was charged anyway etc. They were super awesome and gave me a credit on my card which came through today. All in all a good experience and a good first impression. For someone who deals with the public every day where I work I'm proud of their level of service.

If this is any indication of the game's future then the game is in even better hands with people like that handling Customer Service.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Cig has awesome customer support can't commend them enough!

Seraphs

Rear Admiral
Jul 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Ser4phS
Good customer service goes a long way and makes all the difference in keeping a loyal customer base in my opinion.

Forgot your password?