Halp pl0x. I cannot into computer. Hello?? Computer?

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
O̥̲̣̊̿ͦ͘O̱͖̾̿ͩ̐̊͌͟͠ ̯͍̑̊̃͜M̘̯̻͙͎̖̰̩ͦ̾ͥ̂ͣA̢ͧͬ̈́͏̦̘̝N̘͚̫̠͈͕̱͉̄̿͛̀ͮ͗̈̚̚ ̷̡̬̫̠̉̌̔ͯ̈͢I̴̗͈̘̍̾͛̽́̉͒̒̌̀͞ ̧̛̮̰̞̯̥̋͌̇͑̚A̘̱̬̫̩̱̰̯̾͒͋M̪̦͎͍̭̭͒ ͌̎̔͑҉̤̲͈̙͈̱̗̝̖N̼̓̀̃̃̚̚͘͜͝O͇̱̟̺̍̐̊̎͌ͬ̓I̴̱͇̺͓͚̠̭͚͗̈́̉̌͋͑Ṫ̶̪̝̣̩͉̫̠̞ͧ̒̈́̒ͭ̊̐ ̶̖̦͚̲̱̰͐̈́ͬͥ̿͌ͣͬ͗́G̞͇̝̹̫͇ͪ̌̚̕ͅO̧̪̩̍̽ͭ͗̄ͬ͢O̳͇̺̭̦̘̞̪͌̏ͦ̍͊̃̑̈͠Dͧ̌̈ͫ̽ͪ͒҉͍̜̩̱ ̸̪ͥ̄͛̄̒͡͡W͈̠̥̮̰͔͕͕ͣ̒̐̉̉̋Į̷͓̥̭̺̯̗̯̮̀̐̈́ͯT̤̠̖͙͖̅̑̌̋ͬ̄ ͕͙̩̲̘̼ͯͥͪ̌͑̚C̡ͥ̂͑ͬ҉̺͉͍̼̰̪̘Ố̘͓̻͍̜̼M̡̮̣̫̰̞̖̏ͣ̎ͤ̃̑͌͜P͈̤̝̫̰͚̤̠̉̽̓̉̀̕)̟̼̱̜͖̭̙ͯ̃̍ͥ͞͡ͅ)̧̞̣̩̗̙̖̄̚T̪̦̭̹̝͇̜̅͊̐ͣ́͡ͅR̢̮̫͚͓͓̪̽̀́ ̲ͭ͐̉̊̇̆͡P̯̰̮̤̭͉͔̫̏ͮͤ͂̅ͪL͎͉͖̘̲̓͋̋ͥ̓̍S̜̞̟͙̜̔ͬ̄̒̍͜͡ ͚͙̒̈́̀ͧͥ͘T͚̙̲̜̲͉͍̯͆ͦÖ̢͇͚̣̞̥͇̲̇ͬ͑̂̈́̒̓͜ ͚̞̩̙͕̻ͪ̈ͣ͆ͧ̄ͦH̼͙̱̗̼̰́ͦ̄̎̚E̩̦̙̠̬̤̰ͩ́ͫͪ͟L͓͚͉͕͕̳̃̄̾̍P̙ͯͤ̎ͬ̒́͠͝ͅ

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Honestly looks like she knows how dumb the wrench is in the first picture.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
When I was doing Tech Support on my Uni placement I had a guy call me to his desk because his computer wouldn't turn on.
There was no computer, he was literally sitting in front of a monitor...
Sounds like the average test member after a few beers.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
When I was doing Tech Support on my Uni placement I had a guy call me to his desk because his computer wouldn't turn on.
I blame all-in-one pcs for that.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I get calls like this daily. Please push me out of an airlock and put me out of my misery.

Reactions: SPRNinja
Forgot your password?