Hello All! I've got my beer! Where's your?

Cannonball

Lieutenant
Feb 16, 2015
RSI Handle
CannonballVR
Howdy folks, thanks for having me. I'm typically a lurker by trait but I figured with a game such as SC, its best to have friends! Especially those that like beer! So, enough with this and lets get on with the show!

Where you from stranger?

Currently living in Raleigh, NC. I'm a military brat so I can't really claim one town as my own, but my parents are from Raleigh, and thus, I return to their roots after my stint in college. I work for a local TV station so I work weird hours but typically I'm online in the mornings and early afternoons. So you night owls and I will get along nicely.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I discovered SC through the internet. Pretty sure I saw a video or an article, researched some more, and presto, here I am today.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Probably having fun with a tight-knit community. Whether that be coop missions or whatever, I'm down for it.

What was the first game you remember playing?
I remember playing Doom back in the 90s and eventually MoH/CoD (When they first came out) in early 2000s.

What other games do you play?
Currently I'm just tooling around with Besiege, taking my time with Watch_Dogs, Sniper Elite 3, whatever else I have in my steam library.

Picard or Kirk?
Hands down Picard. I know Kirk came first but Picard is just awesome and the embodiment of what a Capt. should be.

There you have it. I'll try not to lurk to badly.

Chase Rockcole

Captain
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Meowmix28
welcome im glad have you aboard. you picked the best group in SC if you have any questions you can always send me a message and ill be glad to help you out

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! You live in the same state as our glorious leader Montoya, so you should feel lucky!

Vicereine

Lieutenant
Feb 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Vicereine
I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't clear: I was talking about his nipples. They are his long range scanners.

They see you when you're sleeping.
They know when you're awake.
They know when you've been bad or good
so rub with aloe for goodness sake.

Reactions: SARGE
Forgot your password?