techPrime

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2013
RSI Handle
techPrime
Where you from stranger?
The glorious paradise of California, by way of Chicago and Boston

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I've been pretty much obsessed with all things space since I was a kid, and majored in Aerospace Engineering. Sadly, I realized rapidly that my dreams of conquering alien planets were unlikely to be fulfilled in my lifetime. Being Asian, I went to medical school instead. But, I still like to blow things up every now and then.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
A little bit of everything really.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Donkey Kong Country, for SNES.

What other games do you play? I dabbled in EVE Online, but have been inactive for a long while now. Company of Heroes 2 satisfies my real time strategy itch, and I play through the occasional RPG.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard. Every time I see Kirk I think of William Shatner's Priceline commercials, while Patrick Stewert brings the gravitas to everything he touches.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hi techprime

So medical school instead of being an astronaut?

Talk about terrible life decisions! :D

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
Hi techprime

So medical school instead of being an astronaut?

Talk about terrible life decisions! :D
Oh, don't be so pessimistic. They have doctors on space ships all the time, even when they already have a quirky hologram in the first place.

Anyway, welcome!

techPrime

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2013
RSI Handle
techPrime
Heh, sadly I sucked at it too- got away with one semester of orgo and one of biochem. I have completely forgotten all of that Sn1 Sn2 randomness you have to memorize for no reason... If its any consolation, know that your skill in orgo does not make you a better doctor- or even better at med school.

One tip though, when you're writing your mechanisms: The weak use chromate. Real men use dichromate.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Forgot your password?