Hello Best Squardon!

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Hello Test,

I'm just an average guy currently living in Oregon not so patiently awaiting the release of Star Citizen.

I'm looking forward to exploding in glorious drunken splendor with my fellow Test pilots! I've been addicted to video games since I was introduced to an atari back in the 80s. The first game I remember playing was asteroid, and I was very good at crashing into the asteroids. I've continued playing games ever since, but have moved on to PC games and will never look back at consoles again. I've long awaited an open and realistic space game that Star Citizen plans to bring and am excited for its release.

As far as other games, I enjoy the Battlefield series, particularly 3 & 4. I play minecraft from time to time. I've played numerous MMO's including Star Wars: The Old Republic, WoW, Star Trek Online, Neverwinter Online, and Star War Galaxies(until they closed it)

I'm a big Sci-fi and fantasy fan. I love most sci-fi/fantasy related movies and books. Grew up watching Star Trek: TNG so I'd have to go with Picard... although Kirk is also badass.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Hop onto Mumble and say hi!

RomulusMinimus

Captain
Jan 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Romulus-Minimus
Welcome to Test!

Forgot your password?